A step-by-step diabetes nutrition and lifestyle program that can help you turn your type 2 diabetes and prediabetes around in as little as 30 days. Receive a new session each day for 30 days and apply the practical steps as you go.
By applying the principles learned in the program, members are lowering blood sugar and A1c, losing weight, lowering cholesterol, reducing medications and more.
We're proud to say that the 30 Day Turnaround Program™ is turning people’s lives around:
Leisa M turned her life around: “I'm down a total of 30 pounds…over 20 of them since starting this program. Blood glucose numbers down from almost 300 to within normal ranges.”
JoAnn B turned her life around: “I used your program after I found out I was type 2. My A1c started out around 9.5. It has been over a year and with your program and the great information in it, I have been able to keep my A1C at a 6. Thanks for all your help.”
Are you ready to turn your life around?
The Food You Eat Has the Greatest Impact on Blood Sugar & A1c
We understand, diabetic eating can be confusing…
Whether you've had type 2 diabetes for sometime, or you're newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, it can be overwhelming.
You don't know what foods to eat or how to create a delicious menu that can help lower your blood sugar and A1c levels.
You hear all this talk of carbs and carb counting but you still can't work out what carbs are good and bad.
We understand. We know it's a challenge. So let us help.
The 30 Day Turnaround Program™ is designed to make things easier for you.
After just 30 days, you'll understand how to manage blood sugar and A1c, and feel more confident about what to eat, knowing you’re making the right choices for your future health and happiness.
You’ll Discover Diabetic Eating Is Easy And Tastes Great!
We’ll show you that healthy diabetic alternatives are just as delicious as “normal” foods. You’ll be eating amazingly delicious meals you absolutely love, while controlling blood sugar & A1c at the same time.
Say Goodbye To Your Blood Sugar & Food Confusions, Forever
We’ll provide you with clear and easy-to-understand info so you’ll be left with no confusions and understand how to make better choices for your long term health.
Here's what we'll cover in the 30 Day Turnaround Program™:
- Welcome & what to expect
- Day 1: Normal blood sugar and A1C levels
- Day 2: What influences blood sugar and A1C
- Day 3: Diet guidelines and food lists
- Day 4: Protein 101
- Day 5: Fats 101
- Day 6: Simple and complex carbs
- Day 7: Carb counting methods
- Day 8: How many carbs per day
- Day 9: Sugar, fructose, fruit
- Day 10: Starches explained
- Day 11: Pasta alternatives: Part 1
- Day 12: Pasta alternatives: Part 2
- Day 13: Rice alternatives
- Day 14: Potato alternatives
- Day 15: Flour alternatives
- Day 16: Bread alternatives
- Day 17: Bread alternatives: Part 2
- Day 18: Cracker alternatives
- Day 19: Cereal alternatives
- Day 20: Breakfast options 1
- Day 21: Breakfast options 2
- Day 22: Lunch options 1
- Day 23: Lunch options 2
- Day 24: Dinner options 1
- Day 25: Dinner options 2
- Day 26: Desserts
- Day 27: Snack ideas
- Day 28: Tips for eating out
- Day 29: 7 day meal plan
- Day 30: Recap & what to do next
The 30 Day Turnaround Program™ was written by a nutritionist, is backed by all the latest scientific research, and aligns with the American Diabetes Association guidelines.
Combined with the support of your physician and healthcare team, the 30 Day Turnaround Program™ can help you achieve better health.
Managing Blood Sugar & A1c Through Diet Is Not Only Possible But Can Be Enjoyable
There are over 50 low carb meal ideas to inspire and motivate you. Here's a sneak peak of a few things on the menu…
- Cheesy mushroom egg muffins
- 10 minute egg scramble with a twist
- 3 minute bun topped with favs
- Chicken burritos (the low carb way)
- One pot tuna bake in 20 min
- Potato salad (the low carb way)
- 15 min beef goulash
- Low carb beef burger
- 15 min carbonara pasta (the low carb way)
Desserts (yes, you can eat sweets!)
- 7 min peanut chocolate fudge
- 5 min no bake chocolate pudding
- Strawberry almond cake (30 min)
We use ‘easy prep' or ‘set & forget' methods, along with quick easy recipes that help you get tasty food on the table, fast!
How The Program Works
The program is designed to be step-by-step, so you’ll receive a new session link every day for 30 days, sent directly to your email inbox.
All you have to do is click on the link and login to our exclusive members site to read the info, try the delicious meals, eating tips, or recipes.
In just 30 days, you'll:
- Understand how your body regulates blood sugar & A1c so you can focus on doing things that make a difference
- Learn how to regulate blood sugar and A1C through simple diet and lifestyle changes
- Master the ins and outs of healthy diabetic nutrition – carbs, proteins, and fats
- Discover amazing options and alternatives to replace foods that aren't so healthy
- Get printable food lists, cheat sheets, and resources
- Realize the types of foods you can safely eat that won’t send your blood sugar soaring
Best of all, we include practical tips every step of the way so you can put what you learn into action and start getting results right away!
Your Journey To Better Health Starts Today
After you take the 30 Day Turnaround Program™ you’ll feel empowered with the knowledge and skills to control blood sugar and A1C, look after your health and feel the best you've felt in a long time!
Don't take our word for it, here's what our members say:
Ready to Turn Your Life Around?
Will I have access to the program after the 30 Days?
Am I purchasing a meal plan as well?
When will I receive the program?
Can the 30 Day Turnaround Program be accessed on my ipad or mobile?
Can I get a refund if I’m not happy with my purchase?
How much does this program cost in my currency?
Ready to Turn Your Life Around?
DISCLOSURE: While all customer testimonials and stories are from real people, results may not reflect the results that you may achieve. Results may vary and your experience may not be similar to the experience of the testimonials.