Low Carb Meals You Can Prep in 5 Minutes Flat and Cook on ‘Set and Forget’ Mode
Now that’s easy cooking!
Introducing our Chicken Slow Cooker Menu
This slow cooker menu provides:
- Easy prep meals to save loads of time
- ‘Set and Forget’ cooking makes eating a breeze
- Cook meals while you’re at work, play or asleep
- Freezer ready meals to make life easier
- Always have leftovers for lunches or next-day dinners
Delicious Tasty Diabetic Meals
What’s On The Menu?
20 Delicious Diabetic Friendly Chicken Slow Cookers Meals
- Cheesy Mushroom Chicken
- Indian Chicken Stew
- Tandoori Chicken
- Peanut Curry Satay Chicken
- Chicken Red Curry
- Roast Chicken Dinner
- Ground Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Chicken Laksa
- Spinach & Chicken Green Curry
- Chicken Pea Curry
- Chicken Chorizo Gumbo
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
- Chicken Leek Sundried Tomato
- French Onion Chicken
- Chicken Cauli Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Soup
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Moroccan Chicken
- Sweet Chili Chicken Drumsticks
Access your Chicken Slow Cooker Menu via our exclusive members site – available as an eBook download or as individual printable components.
Bonus Eating and Cooking Resources
Ready to Make Eating A Breeze?
Grab our Chicken Slow Cooker Menu:
- Easy prep meals
- ‘Set and Forget’ cooking mode
- Cook meals anytime of day
- Leftovers luxuries
- Freezer ready meals
- Cooking tips
- PLUS Bonuses!
Price is in USD. This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. NOTE: Once you purchase, no refund is possible (you get all the material as soon as you checkout).
Please contact us BEFORE purchasing if you have questions.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Decadent Desserts Menu
A delicious selection of sugar free low carb desserts so you can have your cake and eat it too. Easy to make and all under 10 g net carbs.
Can I get a refund if I'm not happy with my purchase?
No. Unfortunately we DO NOT provide refunds. Once you purchase any product or package from us, no refund is possible because you get access to all the material as soon as you checkout.
Please make sure to contact usand ask questions BEFORE you make your purchase. We will be happy to help you make the right purchase decision.
Will I be able to read the recipe ingredients in my format?
Yes. All our recipes contain both Metric (mls & g) and Imperial (oz & lbs) settings, so it doesn't matter where you live in the world, we cater for you.
Most of the ingredients can be purchased from your local supermarket.
For meal plan purchases, you have 2 options for accessing the shopping list and recipes in your meal plans:
1. In one easy click you can print them out
2. Login to the Members Site while you're shopping, access your shopping list and check off your shopping list directly from your smart phone. Then simply sit your laptop on the kitchen bench to access the recipes while you cook.
Is this a hard copy book?
No. All our menus, meal plans, and masterclasses are in digital online format.
You can access your purchase via our exclusive members site where you can download the ebooks or print individual recipes and info.
My coupon code does not work
If you have a coupon code, add it at the checkout and click ‘update’ before paying. Note: Any limited time offers are set in US Eastern time with no exceptions. We apologize if you miss an offer but we do not make exceptions to our offer rules.
The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be treated as medical advice and should not under any circumstances be used to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment, or advice.