Here at Diabetes Meal Plans our goal is to contribute to improving the quality of our healthcare system by doing service to the public and to professionals and providers who work with type 2 diabetes and prediabetes patients.
As a professional you can get involved in Diabetes Meal Plans in several ways:
Refer Patients to our Nutrition Education Programs or Weekly Meal Plan & Support Service
Our goal is to partner with you and your patients to optimize nutrition and lifestyle goals and health outcomes – to help your patients gain control of their type 2 diabetes or prediabetes.
30 Day Turnaround Program™
We've developed an Internet-based diabetes diet program, the 30 Day Turnaround Program™, that is producing great results for participants.
This program provides participants with a solid foundation in nutrition basics and blood sugar management, educating them about options and alternatives for foods, so they can make better choices.
By referring your patients to our 30 Day Turnaround Program™, you can support them to gain the knowledge and skills needed to feel capable and motivated to self-manage, both now and in the long term.
Our Weekly Meal Plan & Support Service
We're more than just meal plans, we provide tools, resources and ongoing support to keep people actively engaged in their diabetes management.
Through our online platform and software, we provide:
- Weekly meal plans – healthy low carb plans designed for better blood sugar control and improved overall health
- Cooking classes – to improve people's skills in eating healthy food
- Resources – prep videos and libraries of foods and ingredients to help people overcome confusions
- Masterclasses – to help people master certain skills, such as making their own desserts or snacks
- Workshops – such as a blood sugar workshop that helps explain normal levels and how to reach goals
- Check ins and challenges – we engage our members with consistent check ins with our nutritionists and challenges that help them refocus their goals throughout the year. This helps them achieve a greater level of success and gives them a sense of community as well, since we often have many participants.
View the details of our meal plans and support services here – these plans offer great flexibility and support, for a very affordable cost.
Interested in clinical treatment guidelines?
Using the American Diabetes Association: Medical Standards of Care in Diabetes 2017, and the updated version, 2019, we have provided a summary of some of the dietary and lifestyle principles for professionals. And we demonstrate how we meet those guidelines to support people with type 2 diabetes/ prediabetes to achieve better outcomes.
Interested in Type 2 Diabetes/ Prediabetes research?
Click Here to browse our dietary research collection.
The articles we publish each week on the DMP Blog, are also evidence based and cover many relevant topics for people with type 2 diabetes and prediabetes.
Please feel free to contact us about any queries you may have.