You just clicked through to this page because you want to turn your life around, right?
Then make sure you read everything on this page… starting with these member success stories…
Leisa M turned her life around: “I'm down a total of 30 pounds…over 20 of them since starting this program. Blood glucose numbers down from almost 300 to within normal ranges.”
JoAnn B turned her life around: “My a1c started out around 9.5. It has been at 5.4 for the past six months. I have lost close to 50 pounds. Thanks again for all the great recipes and help.”
Michelle discovered things weren't so hard: “I learned that eating healthy isn’t painful, time consuming, drudgery. It can be fun AND taste good. Wish the doctor’s office would have shown YOUR way of doing it when I was first diagnosed. I probably would not have stuck my head in the sand so long! Glad I found you!”
We're proud to say that the 30 Day Turnaround Program is turning people’s lives around – are you ready to turn your life around too?
Stop Struggling, Discover What to Eat, Turn Your Life Around in Just 30 Days!
We understand, diabetic eating can be confusing…
All this talk of carbs and carb counting but you still can't work out what carbs are good and bad.
You don't know what to eat or how to create a delicious menu that can help lower your blood sugar and A1c.
And it seems as though all this “healthy” eating is going to be time consuming and boring. So in the end it all just seems too hard, so you don't bother.
Or it may be that you're newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes and you're feeling completely overwhelmed.
We understand. We know it's a challenge to change what you eat. So let us help.
The 30 Day Turnaround Program is designed to make diabetic eating easier for you.
After just 30 days, you'll feel more confident about what you eat, knowing you’re making the right choices for your future health and happiness.
You’ll Discover Diabetic Eating Is Easy And Tastes Oh-So-Good!
We’ll show you that healthy alternatives are just as delicious as “normal” foods and you’ll be eating amazingly delicious meals you absolutely love, while controlling blood sugar & A1c at the same time.
Say Goodbye To Your Food Confusions, Forever
We’ll provide you with clear and easy-to-understand info so you’ll be left with no confusions and can make the best choices about your diet and health.
Here's what we'll cover in the 30 Day Turnaround Program:
- Welcome & what to expect
- Day 1: Normal blood sugar and A1C levels
- Day 2: What influences blood sugar and A1C
- Day 3: Diet guidelines and food lists
- Day 4: Protein 101
- Day 5: Fats 101
- Day 6: Simple and complex carbs
- Day 7: Carb counting methods
- Day 8: How many carbs per day
- Day 9: Sugar, fructose, fruit
- Day 10: Starches explained
- Day 11: Pasta alternatives: Part 1
- Day 12: Pasta alternatives: Part 2
- Day 13: Rice alternatives
- Day 14: Potato alternatives
- Day 15: Flour alternatives
- Day 16: Bread alternatives
- Day 17: Bread alternatives: Part 2
- Day 18: Cracker alternatives
- Day 19: Cereal alternatives
- Day 20: Breakfast options 1
- Day 21: Breakfast options 2
- Day 22: Lunch options 1
- Day 23: Lunch options 2
- Day 24: Dinner options 1
- Day 25: Dinner options 2
- Day 26: Desserts
- Day 27: Snack ideas
- Day 28: Tips for eating out
- Day 29: 7 day meal plan
- Day 30: Recap & what to do next
The 30 Day Turnaround Program was written by a nutritionist and dietitian, is backed by all the latest scientific research, and aligns with the American Diabetes Association guidelines.
The 30 Day Turnaround Program, combined with the support of your physician and healthcare team, can help you achieve better health.
Managing Blood Sugar & A1c Through Diet Is Not Only Possible But Can Be Enjoyable
There are over 50 low carb meal ideas to inspire you. But here's a sneak peak of a few things on the menu…
- Cheesy mushroom egg muffins
- 10 minute egg scramble with a twist
- 3 minute bun topped with favs
- Chicken burritos (the low carb way)
- One pot tuna bake in 20 min
- Potato salad (the low carb way)
- 15 min beef goulash
- Low carb beef burger
- 15 min carbonara pasta (the low carb way)
- 7 min peanut chocolate fudge
- 5 min no bake chocolate pudding
- Strawberry almond cake (30 min)
We use ‘easy prep' or ‘set & forget' methods, along with quick easy recipes that help you get tasty food on the table, fast!
How The Program Works
This is an online program. You’ll receive a new session link every day for 30 days, sent directly to your email inbox.
All you have to do is click on the link and login to our exclusive members site to read the info, try the delicious meals, eating tips, or recipes.
The program is designed to be step-by-step, so it’s super easy to follow.
In just 30 days, you'll:
- Understand how to control blood sugar and A1C
- Master the ins and outs of carbs, proteins, and fats
- Discover amazing options and alternatives for higher carb foods
- Get printable food lists, cheat sheets, and resources
- Realize the types of foods you can eat that won’t send your blood sugar soaring
And best of all, we include practical tips every step of the way so you can put what you learn into action and start getting results right away!
You Can Begin A New Life, Starting TODAY
After you take the 30 Day Turnaround Program you’ll be empowered with the knowledge and skills to control blood sugar and A1C, look after your health and feel the best you've felt in a long time!
Don't take our word for it, here's what our members say:
Ready to Turn Your Life Around?
More Words of Praise from Members Who've Taken the Program
Click on the questions below to view the answers.
Will I have access to the program after the 30 Days?+
Am I purchasing a meal plan as well?+
When will I receive the program?+
Can the 30 Day Turnaround Program be accessed on my ipad or mobile?+
Can I get a refund if I’m not happy with my purchase?+
How much does this program cost in my currency?+
Ready to Turn Your Life Around?
DISCLOSURE: While all customer testimonials and stories are from real people, results may not reflect the results that you may achieve. Results may vary and your experience may not be similar to the experience of the testimonials.