The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) have rules that require online businesses, blogs, and persons to disclose the use of referral links. This is so you, the reader or viewer of web media (blogs, Youtube videos, etc) know if the blog/presenter/website is sponsored, endorsed, or partnered with a different company.
A referral link is called an “affiliate link,” and it is simply a way to recommend products to you where we make a small commission. The price of items is the same for you.
We will never promote or recommend a product that we wouldn’t use ourselves or highly recommend to our readers and customers.
Diabetes Meal Plans contains a 100% honest opinion, thorough reviews and comparisons, evidence-based information, and we would never risk losing you as a reader or customer by promoting anything that doesn’t meet our standards.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
Some of the links on DiabetesMealPlans.com and DMPmembers.com are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain items, the price of the item is the same for you. There are costs associated with running and maintaining a website, and using affiliate links are a way we help offset some of these costs.
- Jedha is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- DMP is a participant in the Netrition affiliate program.
- If affiliate links to products are used, they are not necessarily things we have used ourselves, however it is something that we have researched in order to provide the best information and options to you. It is very important to us to recommend high quality effective products.
- Blog posts, information and reviews on our websites may include affiliate links. Some of the reviews on our websites are sponsored but we always make sure the companies we align with have the same goals and interests as us and will benefit our readers. Any paid reviews we do here are done with the same consideration as non-paid content and reviews. If we don’t think it’s great we will just as quickly to tell you what NOT to use.
- Our first priority is always providing resources to help you create positive changes in your life and we will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
Thanks so much for reading DiabetesMealPlans.com or being a member at DMPmembers.com. If you decide to purchase something through any of the affiliate links on this site, Thank You for your support!