Please share, pin, or tweet this post.
Baked Carrot Fries
Servings: 2 people
Net Carbs: 11g
- 5 carrot – julienne sliced into fries
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 390°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Coat the carrots in olive oil and place onto the tray and bake for 30 minutes until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and serve with a burger or your favorite meats or meal.
Tried this recipe?Share by Email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin Recipe