Brussels sprouts are either a like or dislike food – which one are you?
Chances are if you’re interested in this Baked Brussels Sprouts recipe, you’re a lover of these wonderfully nutritious cruciferous vegetables.
When they are baked they have a smoky flavor with sections of the Brussels that just melt in your mouth. They make a perfect snack or addition to any meal. And work equally as well as the star of the show in a veggie side dish to fish, meat or chicken.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1.1 lbs Brussels sprouts - halved
- 1.5 Tablespoon olive oil
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 390°F/ 200°C.
- Place a sheet of parchment (baking) paper on a baking tray.
- Put the halved Brussels in a bowl, pour over the olive oil and use a spoon or your hands to coat them.
- Pour onto the tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with fish, meat, chicken or add to any dish or salad.
Please pin, share or tweet this recipe. 🙂
Please pin, tweet or share this super easy recipe. 🙂