Okay, the picture above doesn’t do these little snacks justice!
But if you love cheesecake, you’ll love these vanilla flavored treats!
You can also use the base (the finger bites) to top with other spreads such as peanut butter, or a homemade sweet cashew paste or stevia sweetened nutella – yum!
Sweet Finger Bites
- 4 egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 drops stevia
- Heat oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse for 2 minutes until you get a dough like mixture.
- Pour a teaspoon of olive oil on a baking tray and use a pastry brush or piece of paper towel to spread it over the tray
- Roll the coconut mixture into finger bites, it’s a bit sticky and messy and actually quite fun 🙂 Use all the mixture and lay the finger bites onto the tray.
- Place in the middle shelf in oven and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve topped with vanilla cheese, berry jam, peanut butter, or anything else you can think of 🙂