Inside our members site right now, we’re working on a 5 Ingredients Dinner Menu. Each meal contains just 5 ingredients, which means they are super duper easy to make and fast too – usually 10-15 minutes and you’re done!
This Chicken Massamman Curry is just one example of what’s in store. And hey, we wanted to share a few of these awesome recipes for you to try.
The only exclusions to the 5 ingredients are:
- Olive oil
These are 5 common staples that most people tend to have on hand so our 5 ingredients recipe don’t include these in the ingredients.
Chicken Massaman Curry (5 Ingredients)
- 1 Tablespoon massaman curry paste
- 10.5 oz chicken breast – sliced into thin strips
- 6.7 fl.oz coconut milk
- 2 zucchini – sliced
- 2 N/A serves cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup Water
- Olive oil for cooking
- Put the oil, 1/2 Tbsp of curry paste and zucchini into a large fry pan; stir to coat in the curry paste; add the stock, then simmer over a low heat for 4-5 minutes until the zucchini is soft.
- Remove from the pan and set aside in a bowl.
- Turn the heat up to high, add a little more oil to the pan, add the chicken, the rest of the curry paste, and cook for about 5 minutes until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the zucchini back to the pan, stir through the coconut milk and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Try to multi-task and cook your cauliflower rice in between simmering. Then serve your curry with cauli rice and optional salad greens.
Please share, pin, or tweet this delicious recipe. 🙂
Please share, pin, or tweet this easy recipe. 🙂