Cauliflower rice makes the perfect substitute for gluggy, carb filled rice. You will be pleasantly surprised at just how good it is!
Check out that Beef Goulash above. It takes just 15 minutes to make and is served on a bed of cauliflower rice.
Honestly, it is almost like eating rice, yet it has a 4 times less carbs than regular rice, making it a safe and friendly option for diabetics.
- 1/4 cauliflower – approx. 200 g per person
- 2 teaspoon olive oil – or butter or coconut oil
- Roughly chop the cauliflower, place it into a food processor and pulse for 1 minute until it’s a ‘rice like’ consistency.
- Alternatively, use a grater to grate the cauliflower.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cauliflower and fry up until it’s browned and cooked through, stirring it occasionally throughout the cooking process.
- Serve it as a bed for your favorite dishes, it’s as easy as that!