Enticing right? 🙂
Let’s face it, we all love chocolate sometimes, particularly sweet chocolate treats. And this one will more than satisfy.
This delicious no bake diabetic low carb chocolate pudding has a super fast prep of just a few minutes. You have to wait a bit for it to set and cool but it’s well worth it.
Best of all, this delicious dessert is 100% sugar free – using chocolate flavored stevia extract – a natural sweetener alternative with a chocolate flavor.
If you do purchase a small bottle, it will keep in the pantry for years so you’ll have it handy to include in more choc filled desserts, or cakes!!
- Food processor or electric bowl mixer
- 2 serving glasses
No Bake Diabetic Chocolate Pudding
- 1 large avocado – or 2 small
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. equiv. chocolate flavored stevia extract
- 2 Tablespoon coconut cream – or milk
- 2 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 oz dark chocolate – 70-80% cocoa – grated
- Put everything (except chocolate) into a food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the edges and then blend again.
- Scoop into 2 serving glasses, and top with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before eating.
- Make it a peppermint chocolate pudding by adding a few drops of peppermint extract.
- Add cinnamon or vanilla for a different flavor twist.
- Be extra decadent with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Please share, pin, or tweet this delicious recipe. 🙂