Made from the super nutritious avocado, guacamole makes the perfect low carb snack.
Serve it up with a side of your favorite veggies – carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber slices, raw broccoli and cauliflower. Or just eat it with a spoon – it’s still thoroughly enjoyable!
Best of all, it’s incredibly easy to make at home.
Delicious Guacamole Dip Recipe
- 2 avocado
- 1/2 tomato – very finely diced
- 1/4 red onion – very finely diced – you can also use brown onion
- 1 teaspoon tamari – wheat free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Remove seeds from avocados and scoop out pulp into a bowl
- Mash it all up a bit
- Add all other ingredients, then mash together until smooth
- Add extra salt to taste, then serve with veggie sticks or your favorite meats or salads